I am trying to check role for one user."iwckrole editor shaun.smith"I get output as "shaun.smith" is not a userid. I tried with "shaun smith", that does not work either. Shaun Smith is having access as editor. So why does this command does not work ? I need to check other users.thanks
Thanks. Using domain name before user id does give result.
Question is, I am geting "NO" for every user. e.g. ciwckrole editor rci\shaun.mckenzie gives output as "NO". Now shaun.makenzie has editor role on teamsite. So what does "NO" mean ?
Output has to be zero only for correct user and role, correct ? So if output is "YES" or "NO", does it mean any different ?
Thanks. Using domain name before user id does give result. Question is, I am geting "NO" for every user. e.g. ciwckrole editor rci\shaun.mckenzie gives output as "NO". Now shaun.makenzie has editor role on teamsite. So what does "NO" mean ? Output has to be zero only for correct user and role, correct ? So if output is "YES" or "NO", does it mean any different ? thanks
what is meant by "command exit status code" ? when do I get zero as an output ?thanks