Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI
mvaidhya
I need to reduce the width of the left frame of the data capture form when the form is loaded. I am trying to use FormAPI to do that.
First, I tried a simple example with FormAPI. I am not seeing the alert box as expected. Also, when I view source I don't see the javascript function init(). Am I missing something?
Here are the details:
I am using the browser based UI.
iw.cfg has the following entry "enable_formapi = true" under [teamsite_templating]
Ran the Reset command.
Here is what I added to the datacaprute.cfg file:
<script language='javascript'>
<![CDATA[
function init()
{
alert( "Hello world...");
}
init();
]]>
</script>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rococi
The templating.cfg cannot read iwov , but rather try running it with XML as the template type. This worked for me in another issue. Let me know.
mvaidhya
I tried changing the dcr-type to "xml" in templating.cfg. Still the same problem. I don't see the js popup.
Can I be missing something ?
Adam Stoller
did you run:
a) iwreset
b) iwreset -ui
c) iwreset -a
I think you need to do 'b' at a minimum
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
mvaidhya
Thank you all for your help.
Apparently I had a blank space before and after the "=" in the "enable_formapi=true" entry in iw.cfg.
enable_formapi = true
which was causing the problem. Once I changed it and ran the reset command, I can see the js popup.
In my case dcr-type="iwov" in templating.cfg seems to work fine.