Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Out of the box <external> objects
System
Is there anywhere that lists and explains what out of the box objects are available to use in the content xml area? com.interwoven.livesite.external.impl.LivesiteSiteMap is an example but what are the methods available to it? What else is there? I dont want to have to write it if it already exists but apparently I have no clue of where to look.
Thanks for any input. And if I need to rtfm the one to read would be nice as the SitePublisher Developer Guide does not seem to list this info.
Forgot to put the version we are using SitePublisher 6.7.2 sp1 and what ever LiveSite goes with that
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
OOTB API info is located at iw-home\install\livesite\docs\livesite-api\index.html. If it is not there then unzip this file: iw-home\install\livesite\docs\livesite-api.zip.