Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not able to set the values in option while using CallServer
annu1
Hi,
I am trying to call an ipl file which read an xml file to get the options values.
I am getting the values but its not set in option Item and getting the error after retrun from the IPL.
Please see the attached code.
I am not getting where I am doing mistake.
Thanks in advance for help....
Thanks
Anu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
your code is a mess. Clean it up.
That being said setting options is a more complex task than you have coded.
You would be better to have acallback routine that the IPL executes and passes a pair of arrays, label & value.
Write the callback routine in the FormAPI to take 2 arrays (start off hard coded) and build the list.
BTW what happens if something was already selected when this runs ? I know the answer and your users will not like it. You need to account for it as well.