Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DD Deployment is not inserting,nested replicants issue
prasad123
Hi,
I am using datadeploy 6.2.1.0.0 Build 71309.
I have DCR with 2 replicants. The DCR is used for weekly news and the structure of the DCR is as follows
The weekly news is root object,
Weekly news object contains 1 or more announcements,
Announcement contains one more file attachments
I have data deploy a script which is having three groups represents each and please find the scripts in the attachment.
When I run the data deploy script, only two tables(WN_NEWS,WN_ANNOUNCEMENT) are getting inserted/updated and one table is missing from the data insert/update (WN_DOCUMENTS_UPLOAD_ATTACH). I did not see any error in the log file.
Its is always misisng the last group from the insertion.
Can you please advice any suggestion which it is happening like this.
Please let me know any suggestions here.
Thanks
Prasad.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BlueWhale
Prasad,
Please post your DD script and DCT so that you can get what you're looking for.
g1.png
prasad123
Hi,
Please find the dd script and data capture cfg in the attachments.
Thanks
Prasad.
Migrateduser
Hi,
Please find the dd script and data capture cfg in the attachments.
Thanks
Prasad.
Hi Prasad,
I believe this issue will get resolved if you remove list-to-replicant="yes", just do let me know if you see any more troubles.