Hi,
I am trying to submit a file to staging with following command
/iw-home/bin/iwsubmit -w -u "Y:/.../templatedata/English/Article_Page_Text/data/TestContent" which all the time throwing me same message
Usage: iwsubmit [-h] [-v] [-s] [-w|-x] [-u] [-r] [-c global_comment] [-i info_co
mment] {vpath file_comment}+
Usage: iwsubmit [-h] [-v] [-s] [-w|-x] [-u] [-r] [-c global_comment] [-i info_co
mment] -f file_name
-h displays this usage information.
-v displays this command's version number.
-s skip conflicts and locked files
-w overwrite all files. Files in STAGING but not in
src_area will be deleted
-x overwrite conflicts
-u unlock locked files
-r report on submitted files
-c global_comment comment to attach to submit event
-i info_comment second comment to attach to submit event
-f file_name file from which to read the vpath and file_comment
(use newline to separate vpath and file_comment)
(if file_name is -, stdin will be read)
vpath path to a file, directory, or workarea.
file_comment comment to attach to the file
I tried changing " to ', used all parameters, no luck.
I tried that in perl script as well.
my $cmd = qq(D:/iw-home/bin/iwsubmit.exe -w -x -r $filename 'Submit Deleted DCR');
my $results = qx($cmd 2>&1);
if ($?){
print LOG "submit $cmd results=> $results\n";
}Gives the same message in the log.
I know this means, I am not using the command in proper way. But I am not able to understand where is the problem. I tried on two servers, dev and staging, both same.
Any help.
Env: TS 6.5 Sp2 on windows server 2003
Thanks
Amit