Hi All,I have created two template (test1 and test2) under same workarea and the folder stucture also different for those two templates under pages folder (eg. /pages/test1, /pages/test2). Now I am under /pages/test1 folder and i am trying to click on 'New Form Entry' then it should have to show only 'test1' template and it should hide the 'test2' template.If any one have any idea please let me know.Thanks
Are test1 and test2 different data type or same (two folders in same data type)?
Hi Faizi,test1 and test2 are different data types, for those two templates i have created two different folders under pages for generated output file.
templatedata | -> Category | -> test1 | | | -> data | -> presentation | | | -> .tpl | -> test2 | -> data -> presentation | -> .tpl
Hi Dasari,As per my understanding, test1 and test2 are two data type. Then the folder hierarchy is as: templatedata | -> Category | -> test1 | | | -> data | -> presentation | | | -> .tpl | -> test2 | -> data -> presentation | -> .tpl And you want to generate files in pages folder above templatedata in corresponding data type folder. And i think you have make entry in templating.cfg as below: [HTML][/HTML] If you have same configuration then there should be not a problem and it should work.HTHThanks,
Hi Faizi,Yes, I have created same structure as you specified. The generated output file structure will be as follows.Pages | Test1 | will contain the generated files by using Test1 template | Test2 | will contain the generated files by using Test2 templateMy question is if I invoke 'New Form Entry' from 'Test1' folder under pages, it is displaying all the templates like Test1 (Template name) Test2 (Template name) with radio buttonbut it should have to hide Test2 template and vice versa.I have updated the templating.cfg file with the following code. Please let me know where I am doing mistake.