Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
component is not displaying in Edit mode
nirjari
I have created a login component for user to enter username and password.
When I add this component on the SP page in edit mode, it does not display anything, just a line. But it displays fine in runtime. Fields username and password are displayed by jsp and no values are selected from the DCR.
I have another search component, which displays search text box in the edit mode.
How can I make sure to display username and password fields in the edit mode ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Perhaps your component has been updated since you last published it to production -- hence the difference in SP vs LS.
nirjari
It was never displaying in the edit mode , since created.
Even if its updated, I have updated all components in SP. so it shd take care of the problem
vpatel
Perhaps your component is doing something (i.e. some External or something??) that is not accessible on TS side? Hard to help / debug for you without deeper knowledge of your component / access to the server.