from a OD servers (from Teamsite) to 2 different web servers simultaneously.
I have removed that attribute from the server 1 configuration entries. Still it does not work. Does it require a server restart?Anyways, does "invokeOnsucess" attribute has any default value, if not specified?ThanksChetan
I have a set up where in I am doing open deploy from a OD servers (from Teamsite) to 2 different web servers simultaneously. The OD is successful on one of the servers (SERVER 2), but fails on another (Server 1). I checked the OD logs on the web server where its fails. Its gives an error: ******************************************Got null engine initiator handleCan not start next-tier deployment******************************************In the deployment configuration file which is called from the ipl file via command iwodstart has the following entry for 2 web servers:*********************************************Please find the configuration entries in the attachment.*********************************************What I could make out is that OD on server 1 is failing because it has the attribute "invokeOnsucess="yes" in the nextDeplyment tag. And if it happens to be the case if one deployment fails on Server 1, then next would never be successful. One of the deployment failed on server 1 few days back.On server 2, this attribute is not present and OD is working fine for this server.I have removed this attribute also from the server 1 entries, still it does not work. Does it require a server restart?Can any one help on this.ThanksChetan