We have done this but with D2 20.2. You need to make sure the proper events are being subscribed to by the PDFViewer widget. I don't have access to the exact settings as I write this.
Yes that's right! Make sure you respect the case when you rerefence the widget name or type.
Hi,
this is my configuration for the widget PDFViewer.
I think that the name of the additionnal event parameters is wrong.
I just checked how we did it. In fact, we are using a DoclistWidget instead of a DetailsRelationsWidget. It's been a while but I think the reason is that the latter displays dm_relation objects, and as such do not have content. So we are using the DoclistWidget and in addition to the focus event, we also configured a subscription event for D2_EVENT_SELECT_OBJECT.
On the PDFViewer side, try to remove the additional events parameters. You can always add them later to narrow it down if needed.