Thuis is the code in content xml when I am creating a component in edit mode
[html]
SEARCH
/BEA Respository/olgca/Teamsite
bidevb3
http://172.28.52.134:8401/shopping/resources/_tools/sitePublisherPreview.jsp
Empty
Search
Search
/jsp/pageblock_styles/Search/search.jsp
Alberta
AB
British Columbia
BC
Manitoba
MB
New Brunswick
NB
Newfoundland and Labrador
NL
Northwest Territories
NT
Nova Scotia
NS
Nunavut
NU
Prince Edward Island
PE
Saskatchewan
SK
Ontario
ON
Quebec
QC
Yukon
YT
com.olg.interwoven.sitepub.WebLogicPreview
RenderPreview
[/html]
This is the output when I preview above component in preview mode
[html]
-
false
-
-
-
-
- <br>Empty<br>
-
- <br>[AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT]<br>
-
- <br>[Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon]<br>
-
- <br>[x-forwarded-host] = [dm2c8r.on.olg.ca]<br>[x-forwarded-for] = [172.19.20.27]<br>[accept-encoding] = [gzip, deflate]<br>[x-forwarded-scheme] = [http]<br>[x-forwarded-server] = [dm2c8r.on.olg.ca]<br>[referer] = [http://dm2c8r.on.olg.ca/iw-cc/Site/Component/Preview.do?method=applyPropertyChanges&ID=1247088900502&vpath=//dm2c8r/iwadmin/main/livesite/component/WORKAREA/shared/ContentTypes/Search.component&siteVpath=//dm2c8r/default/main/NEWolg/WORKAREA/NEWolg/sites/support]<br>[accept-language] = [en-us]<br>[host] = [localhost:8080]<br>[user-agent] = [Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)]<br>[cookie] = [JSESSIONID=5BA51F92A9E1E0DC60176239F2078A05; IWPROXY_PATHTRACK=/iw-mount/default/main/NEWolg/Wireless/WORKAREA/Wireless/generated/component/Search/Wireless_blank_search.xml; iw_user=jignesh.kumar; iw_which_ui=; iw_domain=; previewLanguage=en; previewProvinces=ON; IWAUTH=52616e646f6d4956997c67bd22db6f59f0f9a08f88ca550eaa6ad2cba869a5f72f63dce980752cbb6d94e9141cf3c3c1eb001a3bc4b274bc2aaf9023c3ecd578; GEMSESSIONID=LY4yKK0Rh4JttmhTwtpzCpMhRrGxphlcvW1vWL4qT1DWqGRNsqH9!721937269; ForeseeShopLoyalty=42; ckCount=43; s_sess=%20s_cc%3Dtrue%3B; ForeseeSupportLoyalty=2; gemini=region=ON|province=ON|language=en; SESSION_FLASH_INTEGRATION=FLASH_VERSION=10|FLASH_INSTALLED=true; s_vi=[CS]v1|253C49FC0515968C-60000175000023FA[CE]; pcs=AnCDMq+Uhitc4/MMnZqXvg==; newshoppingcartid=C3ww/jldKF0=]<br>[accept] = [image/gif, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/x-ms-application, application/x-ms-xbap, application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument, application/xaml+xml, */*]<br>[max-forwards] = [10]<br>
-
- <br>/jsp/pageblock_styles/Search/search.jsp<br>
-
- <br>Search<br>
-
- <br>ContentTypes/Search<br>
-
- <br>SEARCH<br>
-
- <br>/BEA Respository/olgca/Teamsite<br>
-
- <br>http://172.28.52.134:8401/shopping/resources/_tools/sitePublisherPreview.jsp<br>
-
- <br>bidevb3<br>
-
-
[/html]
Iam confused with how does it get transformed to this code in preview mode ? There is an "External" node in the code, but how can I check what does this External node do ?
This is section of code from Appearance XSL, which is used to retrieve values from the content XML or display default message
[html]
No Data file selected
Veuillez selectionnez un fichier de contenu
[/html]
If I dont want to use DCR datum or default message. I want to display the output of the jsp, how can I do that ? I removed DCR datum and directly selected the previewOutput with the code "
". When I preview this code, it gives error messages.