For some reason the following code does not work. Set pDoc = pNRTDMS.GetObjectByID(DocumentID) Set pDocSec = pDoc.Security Set pUserACLs = pDocSec.UserACLs 'if the user is in the ACL of the document then remove the user if pUserACLs.Contains(username) = True Then Set pUserACL = pUserACLs.ItemByName(username) pUserACLs.RemoveByObject(pUserACL) pDoc.UpdateProfile ierr pDoc.Refresh end if I get the error "Object doesn't support this proper or method" for pUserACLs.Contains and pUserACLs.ItemByName. I see both properties as being available in the COM Reference guide so I'm not sure what is wrong.The 8.0 version of the Imanage.dll is being used.
jny thanks for the information. Do you know where I can get a list of the INRT methods? So far I have been using the the 8.0 COM Reference guide? I have access to the Interwoven Support area so I can look within there.
jny, thanks for your help. I upgraded the IManage dll from 8.0 to 8.2 so that I can utilize the iMan interface instead of the iNRT interface. However within vbscript it still does not recognize the iMan interface. I get a ActiveX can't create object "IManage.IManDMS" at the line of code that states...Set pNRTDMS = CreateObject("IManage.IManDMS")this works fine forSet pNRTDMS = CreateObject("IManage.NRTDMS")I have already run a regsvr32 command on the new dll in my development environmentAny suggestions?
Sorry I just realized that myself, but the next line I now get an error stating Library is not registered at the lineSet pSess = pNRTDMS.Sessions.Add("WDCVDMSD1")
jny, I had already registered the dll which was performed successfully. I thought that since I had the 8.0 version of the dll previously registered that may have been a problem so I unregistered the dll and then re-registered the 8.2 dll but I get the same error. I downloaded a program call RegDllView to give me insight on maybe finding multiple versions of the IManage dll but it only found the 8.2 dll. Any other suggestions? This is really the last hurdle I see to finishing this portion of the project I am working on because with the methods available in 8.2 the development should wrap up easily.
I apparently had some issues with my registry. I deleted all references to the iManage dll and then re-registered again. This time it worked and all of my code now seems to work fine. Thanks for all of your help jny.