Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to submit a form in livesite? *** URGENT****
SE123
I have registration form, where I want to store the whole details of consumer to be saved in DB and then send a welcome mail to consumer.
I want to know whether my solution is correct or not.
I am writing a controller which takes the parameter RequestContext context
I'll fetch all values of form in method saveData using getParameter and then save the info in DB and then call the send method where I'll send mail to consumer using Transport.send.
I want to know whether I am on the correct track? If yes what will be my method return type? and how will I map my controller name with my form which is present in Appearence XSL section?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
A form that posts to the .page itself with the appropriate url parameters is probably what you need.
In your java external grab the url parameters to do what ever you need.