Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How do I disable "Select Next Action" in ccstd after edit an dcr
System
Hello
The version I use is Teamsite 6.7.2.
I am wondering that is there a way to disable the "Select Next Action" page(as the attached 2.jpg)
after editing/creating the dcr and click the "Next" button(as the attached 1.jpg).
In order to avoid the need for the user to click extra unnecessary steps,
I would like to totally disable the screen(2.jpg).
Thanks,
liberation
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
The customization is in ui_custom.xml. RTFM
CRB
it depends what you want to do once the user finishes editing the DCR. if you just want the DCR to close and go back to the workarea. you can use formapi to capture the "onSaveDone" or one of those final events and use iwdatacapture.close() or forward the user to somewhere else other than the default "select next action" window. but the most felixible option is to customize the UI as suggest above.
yuvpurush
Hi,
I am trying the same for TS 6.5 on solaris. I checked the UI Customization PDF as well as the reference xmls under toolkit, but i couldn't find any w.r.t. the current issue.
is the issue solved. If yes, can you let me know the setting?