Hi,I am writing a .ipl file for deleting the selected files from the target servers on which they are deployed. So far I have captured the path where the files are deployed on the target servers. I need some pointers on how I can delete the files from these servers.As I am new to perl any help will be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.
unlink
File:ath::rmtree
Hi,Thanks for the reply. I would have used Open deploy for that but the requirement is something like: we should have a customized tab for this in the File menu. when we click on this tab after selecting the files an IPL file is called (attaching the same) which will delete the selected files from teh target servers.I have retrieved the path where the file is deployed on the target server. but I am stuck up with how can i delete this file now, coz that target server is not on the same VLAN.In the belo lines i have captured the path of the file on target server and the name of the file:print OUT "path to delete : $filenamepath \n";print OUT "file to delete : $filearr[$length-1] \n";Please help me in this.Thanks in advance.
I would have used Open deploy for that but...
I agree, we are using Open Deploy and it is working great. A work around might be to use RoboCopy if you can call it from the workflow. You can use the /MIR switch to mirror what you have in staging.
hope this helps,
Anthony