Hi Folks,
I'm just slowly trying to reproduce some of our WFT functionality in WFM models. In our current WFTs, we display "full" names instead of usernames.
For example, to select an approver we show:
John Smith
Bill Bloggs
Slarty Bartfarst
instead of:
smithj
bloggsb
bartfarsts
In the OOTB WFM models, the OOTB datasources and variables used to create (for example, a list of reviewers) displays usernames only.
I have written a datasource to create a list of users in which I can display their full names in place of usernames, but obviously the workflow fails to instantiate with an error:
com.interwoven.cssdk.access.CSInvalidUserException: Workflow owner "Boss Water" is not a valid user.
(No such user)
I'm a bit stuck now as how to progress...can anyone suggest an approach whereby I can display full names, but then use usernames to create the appropriate tasks. All my experimentation so far is currently based on the OOTB WFM models.
Cheers and thanks.