Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Archieve is frozen
SE123
When released a build package, the files at the destination folder didn't show any changes and the logs read: cannot copy Archieve is frozen
Kindly let me know the reasons for archieve getting freezed.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
There are a number of reasons.
1. someone locked it. Why ? maybe for a backup and it was not unlocked when the backup was done
2. you are running out of disk (10% free space and 50MB are the default levels) on the disk that holds iw-store
Those are the most common. You can look in iwtrace log to see when & who ran iwfreeze
SE123
I have checked Iwtrace.log but I didn't find anything related to iwfreeze. However, when I checked iwevents.log I found below entries
[Wed Aug 19 14:50:42 2009] iwts master WorkflowInactivate workflow Submit 0x80e2b
[Wed Aug 19 15:25:37 2009] root master Freeze 86400 -
[Wed Aug 19 16:27:22 2009] root master ResetConfig
[Wed Aug 19 17:00:35 2009] root master ResetConfig
[Wed Aug 19 18:06:06 2009] root master Thaw -
Could you advice what can be the cause of iw-cc service not getting up.
nipper
this entry
[Wed Aug 19 15:25:37 2009] root master Freeze 86400 -
means that someone (logged in as root) ran iwfreeze for a period of 24 hours (86400 seconds)
Why ? Maybe backups, maybe something else. Since the root user ran thaw 2 1/2 hours later, I suspect it is something like backup.
Anything in the other logs ?
Is there a continuing problem or was this a one shot issue ? The store will get frozen. Whoever does it should have it scheduled and tell people.
Talk to whoever has root access on the server.