Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
incomplete form
shahzamaj
TS6.7.2, Solaris
I have added in-context-editing for one copmonent. When I am editing the DCR from the page by using in-context-editing option, it does change on the page. But when I check the data folder in TS, "incomplete form" is suffixed to the DCR name as below
[html]search5 (incomplete form) [/html]
Whats incomplete form ?
Why is it like this ? Is it because of DCT or is it because of SP ? How can I make sure that there are no unwanted suffixes like this ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CRB
one of the cases, where you might get an incomplete form, is when you save the form without validating it (you will see that the ea iw_valid_form is set to false). i would say maybe there is some formapi that automatically saves the DCR but doesn't go thru the entire save process.
nirjari
how can I debug this ?
CRB
to figure out if what i think applies to your case or not, add some alert message to onSave event. that will tell you every time the onSave event is triggered and you can conclude if the save event is triggered when it shouldnt have been (thru formapi, otherwise you try something else.
shahzamaj
Where can I locate onSave event ? In my code I have not used any onSave event and if onSave event is triggerred internally by the subsystem, where to find it ?
Can you pls provide some example ?