Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customized Task in MediaBin 4.6.1 Sp1
shkhan
I am using a customized task in MB 4.6.1 Sp1 which is converting .bmp file to jpeg file. I am adding a watermark task before converting to jpeg file. I am able to run this task succcessfully in MB 4.6.1 but i am getting this error "Exception in Primitive Reason = FwdDescriptor bad in ForwardSetup,Message= PSD descriptor mismatch 5" it is failing for some of the .bmp file.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
This is a known issue with the watermark adder although I had not preorduced it with a BMP. The message comes when the system detects an unexpected alpha channel. Please contact support with the exact input bmp, task and most importantly the file being used for a watermark.
Thanks,
Lyman Hurd