In one of the DCR, I am making some text as hyper link via VFE, however I dont want to hard code the URL but just give the rest of the path after .com.
For eg., my dev site name is "
http://dev.abc.com" and the path where I want the link to go is "
http://dev.abc.com/en/manage". And the same DCR is going to be pushed on all the environments (test and prod also).
So for making the text as link, I do not want to hard code any URL, rather I want to give the URL as "/en/manage" and the pre URL (i.e.,
http://dev.abc.com) should append as per the environment. But every time, if I do not specify the pre URL, it appends the pre URL depending on the environment I am doing the changes.
Is there any workaround via which it does not append the URL automatically in the DCR?
Thanks
Chetan