Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Fun with the SDK...
matt_woodward
Hey All,
I usually post over in the worksite forum, but thought I'd spoil myself today and poke my head in here.
I've been doing some work with the Worksite 8.0 SDK of late, and been experiencing a few issues (what do you mean your all leaving?!). My most recent issue seems a little inconsistent so I thought I'd share the pleasures with you all:
'Obtain Item Within WorkList
Dim Content As IManContent = DMS.Session.WorkArea.Worklist.ItemByID(ID)
'Remove Item From WorkList
DMS.Session.WorkArea.Worklist.RemoveByObject(Content)
This code is within a wrapper library I have created to simplify developing with the Imanage.dll assembly. Basically, I am attempting to remove a document from the current sessions worklist. More often than not I am receiving this error on the first line of code...
"[Contents ][ItemByID ]Database transaction failed; see Administrator"
...then on another occassion the operation will complete successfully. This seems a little too odd for me, and wondered if anyone would like to share their thoughts? Is this likely to relate to locked SQL transactions or something similar, or is it just because it's 3:00pm and the SDK wants a rest?
Who knows? Any thoughts / ideas ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet