Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Setting the edition name in the Submit Task
DenisMP
Does anyone know how to set the edition name in the Workflow Modeler's Submit Task?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CRB
you are gonna need to create an edition in an external task using iwpublish...
look up in the clt documentation how to use iwpublish. or just run iwpublish -h in your teamsite server.
gzevin
Does anyone know how to set the edition name in the Workflow Modeler's Submit Task?
Submit is an file operation and it just creates version(s) of the file(s). It cannot possibly have any edition names in either attributes or parameters.
You might want to either implement this as an external task or via cron/scheduler jobs.
DenisMP
I realize that I have misnamed that task. I am interested on how you do it with the Update Task. I will repost my question.