Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adobe 9.0 Integration with desksite 8.2
Nkr
hi
After installing adobe 9.0 , I am not getting the worksite tab in adobe reader 9.0 & i can't save pdf file directly to worksite as their is no option to "save as worksite" in adobe.Though desksite 8.2 is already installed.And the same problem i am facing with adobe 8.0 version .
Nilesh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi Nkr, I haven't worked with Adobe 9 but I have seen problems with Adobe integration in previous releases.
The integration between Worksite and Adobe is controlled by an .api file, depending the product you are using it is called:
- IManAcrobat.api in case Adobe
- IManAcrobatReader.api in case you are using Acrobat reader.
This file should be allocated in you adobe installation folder inside a folder called \\plug-ins\Interwoven.
Check you have this file in the Interwoven folder and in case it is not there create it and copy the api file, you can get this file from Interwoven support website or also you can copy from a computer where it is working fine.
Please note, that I have solved this problem in 8, 7 and 6 versions but maybe in 9 it is not a valid solution...
Hope it helps
Javi