Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Edit/View user error
PianoMan
In TS 6.72 when I try to edit or click on the user names to set information about them from the Admin/Config/Roles & Permissions/Manager Users I get a Error:com.interwoven.ui.base.context.ContextNotFoundException with the message com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.access.CurrentUserContext.
This was working, but I had to reboot the server and then I got this message.
I did check the XML for the user files and it all apears fine, users can log in and have access to perform functions.
I have also noticed that I do not have iwadduser.ipl in the bin folder.
Any ideas on what is going on and how to correct?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
moonkhanna
Hi Pianoman,
This is probably a bug similar to the Roles bug in 6.7.1. Check with IWOV Support