Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
import not working
shahzamaj
I am trying to import files from folder but I am getting error message " import lauinch pad is not working".
What shall I do import ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
This could be a number of reasons. Start by telling what version of TS, what OS you are using. Also what client, browser, and level of Java on the client.
Is launchpad installed on that client ? Has it ever worked ?
shahzamaj
Teamsite6.7.1
windows server 2003
browser :IE
j2re1.4.2_12
Can you tell me how to check whether launchpad is installed on client ?
I have imported files on another server using same local m/c.
Can you tell amything from this info ?
nipper
Can you View -> My local files ?
It works on one server but not another ? What rev of TS is the other server ? I suspect that IWOV does not support Java 1.4 anymore for launchpad.
spayal
Did you try editing files in the local workarea and then check My Local Files ?
shahzamaj
To check this functionality, I brought 2 tpl files in local workarea by using edit. When I click on My Local Files, I can see these 2 tpl files. it does not give me any error.
Other server is also TS6.7.1, winserver2003. Right now I am trying to import same files on that server but I am getting the same error.
Exact error message I am getting is
" No response from http:\\aim-cc\iw\launchpad\import_directory"
thanks