Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployments Failing - Error reading log: MICRO_AUDIT_LOG.
SethHickel
This morning our network folks increased throughput on a NIC and at the same time our OD jobs started failing. I have restarted OD and we are still failing.
The last line in the macro logs is "Parent deployment multi-tier flag = false" All workflows are failing.
I do see this line in the odbase.log on my sending server: API: 2009-08-21 11:39:00 EDT GMT-04:00 ***ERROR - failed to get log name from server. Log name was null or an empty string.
Any clues?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try looking in the ODHOME/od.log file - see if there are any errors there.
nipper
I would guess this was related to your other thread that you fixed with the NIC card change.
Is it still an issue ?