Environment: Windows Server 2003 and TeamSite 6.7.2.
I created a simple workflow with an external task by using Workflow Modeler.
Configured it for branch and able to start it from the GUI by selecting file and click submit link. Workflow executed and finished as it is suppose to be.
Also I have to use an IPL file to do workflow instantiation by using
iwmodelc command line tool. Unfortunately it is returning me following message:
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.search.CSSearchUtil). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. Error: Model cfpsa is not allowed for the user system of role null for branch /default/main/CF/web/WORKAREA/ottawa |
I know it is role and permission issue, but when I am looking at the properties/role for this branch and workarea, I cannot see SYSTEM user at all, but when I look at the owner of
/iwadmin/main/workflowModels it is a SYSTEM and the SYSTEM user has full control permission.
As I understand I have to add the same user for
/default/main/CF/web/WORKAREA/ottawa branch, the same user with appropriate role and full control permission. The only problem it doesn’t find the SYSTEM user. When I am going to the permissions and that I try to find the SYSTEM user the result is empty.
How can I fix this problem or problem not at this spot at all?