Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metadata Search
Mukesh_Kumar
Hi,
I need to implement Metadata search in TS 5.5.2. Could you please shed light on the below point:
1. Can I search the content within the generated file and DCR by implementing the Metadata search in TS 5.5.2.
2. If yes, then do I need to deploy all the captured item of DCR to database using Data Deploy?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
TeamSite 5.5.2 has been EOL (end of life) for 3 years or so, now. You need to upgrade.
TS 5.5.2 did not include search.
You have 3 choices, upgrade (by far the best approach), install DAS and hope you get everything working without any help (you still need a front end but that is not too hard), or write a perl custom menu item that will brute force traverse the folder structure looking for specific data. I did #3 several years ago on a non-datadeploy 5.5.2 install.
Sorting.png