Hi All,I have a requirement to pass workflows job id as a variable in Deploy task.For this I have taken these steps:1. Defined a globle Script Variable wfid2. updated value of this variable as "%workflowid;" (Macro Variable)3. Then in Deploy task variable i am using workflowid variable and assigning its value as wfid.ISSUE: When Deployment runs then no value is retrieved by variable workflowid as I have mentioned in step 3 above.This seems to be an easy stuff but has left me scratching my head. Request any one of you to suggst me how shall i pass job id to my Deployment parameter list.Thanks,Retesh TS 6.7.1 SP1 | OD 6.1 | WFM 1.0.0.1
If you go through the WFM Dev Guide. It is mentioned in Note:"Macro variables are available to EA Finish Op and EA Start Op only."ASAIK macro variables used to set extended attribute during workflow. So what you exactly want to do?
Thanks for the reply Faizi,My requirement is to pass workflow id to my deployment config file, so that path of selected files "filelist-wfid" can be passed for my FILE LIST based deployment to trigger. I want to achieve this thru OOTB Java based Deploy task. I do not intend to use external tasks/ipl.I have read statement "Macro variables are available to EA Finish Op and EA Start Op only." earlier in the WFM guide and tried to implement that, but its not working for me.Can you tell me how shall i make use of "%workflowid;" Macro Variable. Is there any other approach to solve my requirement as I mentioned above.Thanks,Retesh