Hi All,I have a situation as mentioned below:Location on teamsite//servername/default/main/iams71/iams71/WORKAREA/iams71/doc_root/ja_JP/ (all the deployment will done from doc_root or any folder after doc_root.)I have deployment server mentioned below and their target deployment location respective:Stage Web (Staging WebApp Server): /content/iams71Stage dev (Staging Development Server): /content/iams71Prod Applcation (Production Application Server): /content/iams71Prod Web (Production Web Server): /content/iams711/In an external file I have mentioned all the details about server and their deployment path. Situation is such, as mentioned deployment will happen from "doc_root" folder so I am looking for a workaround that at time of deployng the files depending on the deployment server source file path should be modified. For example:deployment File path: //servername/default/main/iams71/iams71/WORKAREA/iams71/doc_root/ja_JP/test.xmlTarget: Stage Web (Staging WebApp Server): /content/iams71/ then path would be something like:/content/iams71/docs/doc_root/ja_JP/test.xml but in actual it should be /content/iams71/docs/ja_JP/test.xmlThis means, depending on the target server file path should be trimmed or append accordingly.It would be a great help if anyone may provide directions and their inputs in resolving this issue.Regards,Ace TS67.1 / OD 6.1 / Solaris 9
HelloI am not getting your requirement clearly.please be clear.
My requirement is such that if I deploy my files (test.xml) from doc_root/ja_JP folder to Stage Web (Staging WebApp Server): /content/iams71/ (Server)it would result something like:/content/iams71/doc_root/ja_JP/test.xmlbut in actual it should be /content/iams71/docs/ja_JP/test.xmlWhat would be the best approach in terms to achieve it.Regards,Ace
/ja_JP/test.xml
doc_root/ja_JP/test.xml