Hi All,I have a review task which has 3 reviewers.I want it to proceed to the next task even if one of the 3 reviewers accepts it and to go back to the previous task if any one of the reviewers rejects it.For this I tried setting Minimum number of Reviewers as 1 in the reviewers dialog box.The reject functionality is working fine and the prevoius task gets activated if any one reviwer rejects the task.But there is some issue when it comes to the acceptance part. Instead of moving ahead to the next task as soon as 1 reviewer accepts it, the task is still waiting for the rest of the 2 reviewers acceptance.The review type is concurrent.Could some please help me out as to what other configuration change needs to be made in order to make this work.Thanks,VijayaTS 6.7.1 SP1WFM 1.0.0.1 Windows 2003 server.
Hi All,I have a review task which has 3 reviewers.I want it to proceed to the next task even if one of the 3 reviewers accepts it and to go back to the previous task if any one of the reviewers rejects it.[...]The review type is concurrent.Could some please help me out as to what other configuration change needs to be made in order to make this work.
I think you guys are missing the point here. I am having the same problem.I have review task, which has 5 available reviewers. I only need one of those reviewers to approve the content. So i set the minimum number or availabel reviewers to 1. And I set the review task to concurrent (so they all receive the notification email).However, after the task still requires that all 5 reviewers approve the content. Is this a bug?I am thinking I may have to change this to a group task.
Yes, I think its a bug with WFM 1.0.1, it was working in earliar version. I had raised in it earliar posting. It will be better if interwoven guy will give reply.
I agree that this should be viewed as a bug if it is not. I have the same problem with WFM 1.0.1 and TS 6.7.1 on linux.