I'm currently on TS 6.7.2 Solaris 10.I need your help. I have a custom user operation that creates a New Page/DCR from the File menu. It's a cgi.When I'm logged in as myself (TS Master), I'm able to create a new page/dcr.If you're not a TS Master, you can not create a new page/dcr. TS launch into launchpad and into MS Word or default editor.My userops_custom.xml:< operation description="New Page" display-name="New Page" id="nlm.new_page.op" >I'm able to see and define Administrator and Editor to New Page in the Administration Tab/Manage Roles/Custom User Operations.Any help is appreciated.I have open a ticket with Interwoven but haven't heard back yet.
Ok, TS support wasn't much help.So, I created a new role called 'Reviewer' and based it on the 'Aministrator' role. I gave the new role to the user and the user was able to create a new page.Strange. Nothing is different between the 2 roles.Would anybody know why it's behaving this way?Thanks.