Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to identify , if the page open in edit mode in OOTB java class
atosoriginal
Hi All,
Is the Any way to know if the page is opened in edit mode or not in the OOTB java class ? . I mean any method similar to RequestContext.isPreview() or RequestContext.isRuntime() etc.
Thanks very much for your help.
Himanshu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AlexC
If it's not preview and it's not runtime, it has to be edit mode...
DataSet_FlatFile_Copyright_Preview.png
Flatfile_CSV_Example.zip
atosoriginal
Alex,
I couldn't get waht you told. Please let me know what is the method name ,I have to use.
Thanks a lot,
Himanshu
Stokes
Is this in 6.7.2/3.1? Alex is saying there's not an
isEdit()
method, but you simply use the other two. e.g.:
boolean isEdit = !context.isPreview() && !context.isRuntime();
However, I've had some trouble making that work in 3.1... I think there's a defect in that
isPreview()
still returns
true
in edit mode.
Stokes.