Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Start workflow on finish using tt_data
deepti
Hi,
We are using workflow modeler I made entry in available_models.xml for command=”tt_data”, but we didn’t get any workflow on click of finish button and dcr closes as usual.
However when I made entry in available_templates.cfg for command=”tt_data” I got two workflow one belong to wft and other is modeler one.
But When I removed the entry from available_templates.cfg no workflow comes and dcr closes as usual.
I have no clue as how “tt_data” has dependency on available_templates.cfg.
We want to give one specific workflow on finish and no user workflow selection screen.
Thanks,
Deepti
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
There is a bug that tt_data will not work unless it is defined at least once in available_templates.cfg. Don't ask me why, no clue. You can read a bit more
here