Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Report Center: event data being recorded in db is incorrect
Amanda_J_0204
Workflows are running fine in that they are pushing the files selected by users to the appropriate locations, and users are QAing the results for accuracy. However, the records being stored in the WFEVENTSUMMARY table are innaccurate. If I search for all records containing a particular TaskID or WorkflowID, multiple records display with different JobCreators and different JobDescriptions. The filepaths are also incorrect - I've checked several against the confirmation emails from successful workflows.
Would anyone have any suggestions for where to look in order to resolve the issue? I've investigated individual workflows and tasks in WorkFlowModeler, and the related .ipl and .cfg files.
What would probably help the most is, exactly how is event data being submitted to the database? I know data goes to an event subsystem, but what is the step that sends it there?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet