Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Notification Event
System
Hi,
I would like to perform some tasks when a document is edited, I know there is a notification feature available in WSMP5.0. Is there a way I can write my own custom notification event? Any document/code snippet would be of great help.
thanks
Nitin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
esenaro_cb
Hello,
I have developed a "custom" notification module, I am not sure if this helps, but the only thing that does is listing documents from the logged user, then choosing folders or documents, sends emails to the people concerned (people included in the access rights of those folders/documents)
this works in a SSO environment only, ie. it must pass by the user credentials in order that this "module" picks up objects accessible by the logged user.
what exactly are you looking for?