Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Menu in file menu - window size
PD007
Hi,
I am using TS 6.7.1.
I have added Custom menu option(Delete Master) in File Menu.
When i clicked on that, it will open one CGI and Display report of content.
i have configured ui_custom.xml for custom menu.
<action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<menu id="iw.ccpro.file.menu">
<separator id="iw.ccpro.file.menu.separator1"/>
<link id="cu.report_menu_item.link" label="Delete Master DCR" description="It will Delete Master DCR from Teamsite" url="/iw-bin/btgs_customDelete.cgi" target="_blank">
</link>
</menu>
</action-list>
Problem is When i clicked on That new menu. I want display Window in specific height and width and also dont have any menu in that report.
In 5.5 there is direct conf in iw.cfg
[iwcgi]
custom_menu_item_crr="View", "Content Relationships", "crr.ipl", "all", "scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=640,height=500",
"pwdChange", "500"
But in 6.7.1 where i can do configuration for that.
Please put some light on this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
<link> Tag, Attribute "windowFeatures". All that is documented in the Customization Guide
PD007
Thank you Boris for your help,
I got solution in PDF.
one small question regarding "Restricting Custom Menu by TeamSite Role"
I followed PDF guidelines and I have modified ui_custom.xml for Custom menu.
</heading>
<action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<menu id="iw.ccpro.file.menu">
<separator id="iw.ccpro.file.menu.separator1"/>
<link id="cu.report_menu_item.link" label="Delete Master DCR" description="It will Delete Master DCR from Teamsite" url="/iw-bin/btgs_customDelete.cgi" windowFeatures="width=800,height=600,scrollbars=yes,menubar=no,titlebar=yes,resizable=yes,status=no,center=true,dependent=false" target="_blank"
operationID
="
cu.ccpro.prepare_report.op
">
</link>
</menu>
</action-list>
</iwov-ui>
and in userops_custom.xml, I have added following reference to above link.
<custom-operations>
<operation description="Delete Master Report" display-name="report_menu_item"
id="cu.ccpro.prepare_report.op"
/>
</custom-operations>
and In admin Tab, I have set this Menu item will only display for those who have Editors Role.
But This custom option is visible for all roles.
Could you please tell me where i am doing wrong configuration?
I m really confused why its not taking changes
CRB
In admin Tab, I have set this Menu item will only display for those who have Editors Role.
since you see it as an option in admin tab, then i you did everything right and the custom action should have been restricted by role.
make sure that the user accounts, you are using to test with, don't have master or editor role. you can do that by checking the properties of the username.