Are there problems executing iwsubmit (or any TS command-line tool) concurrently like this?
I am executing my postdeploy script as part of a DNR (when="after" state="success") command so I am assuming all temporary files would have been removed by then
Hi guys, thanks for the responses.@ISCBorisB: I am executing my postdeploy script as part of a DNR (when="after" state="success") command so I am assuming all temporary files would have been removed by then.
@ghoti: Though I am not trying to deploy into the same area (branch), I'd like to experiment with serializing the deployments anyway. I tried searching the OD Admin and Deployment Configuration Guides for the relevant commands but could not find .... would you be able to share what config elements/attributes I should be using?
Look for things like pathRegistryChecking in the manuals and "Serializing transactional deployments in OpenDeploy", KB 61497 - on the Support site for more details about this.
Thanks for the KB reference, ghoti. Do you think pathRegistryChecking would still be helpful even if each deploy definition is deploying to a separate branch?