HiWhen I generate the file in Teamsite empty line is inserted at top of the generated file.Why this empty line is inserted? How can this empty line be removed.Teamsite 6.5 OS windowsThanks in advance
Hi FaiziI have attach the .tpl file.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><iw_pt name="GeneralContent"><iw_perl><![CDATA[... iwpt_output("<\?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" \?>\n");...]]></iw_perl></iw_pt>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><iw_perl>...</iw_perl>
<iw_perl>... iwpt_output(qq(<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>\n));...</iw_perl>
GhotiThanks for your reply.solutions provide by you is not working. when I replaced the code its giving parsing error.
<? xml ...
<?xml ...
Thanks for your prompt reply.I think by default Teamsite add an empty line at top of generated files.
TeamSite does no such thing. You've got couple solid leads, have you tried any of that?
it does if you format the TPL that way but of course there IS a way of not having one
Hey... There is a difference between "Teamsite adds an empty line by default" and "My Template adds an empty linealthough I do not want it". My comment was actually for the former.
sometimes people think it's a default behaviour. I guess most of the TPL examples in the docs will print an extra line. So people will think of it as a default behaviour, even though it's not
Children, children, children. Stop fighting, we get your point, next thing you know you will each be swearing at each other in Russian. :-)
No problem Daddy