Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Anybody have summaries working with Next Gen UI?
yanSi
Let's say your MT application returns the summary in a metadata record that contains:
Summary
string
Learn Spanish in Antigua ...
How can the summary be displayed in a textarea the next gen TagUI? My datacapture contains:
Summary:
<br />
...
The mapping file contains:
From what I've read, any datacapture field that is MT enabled must have a mapping entry. Each mapping entry must specify a MT project. You can't create MT Studio projects for summaries. Therefore, my conclusion is that you can't have auto summary generation with the Next Gen TagUI.
Furthermore, MT projects emit facet elements, not attribute elements in the metadata record. So things like keywords (without taxonomy) and other patterns extracted will not work with the next gen UI.
To me, it looks like a big bug, but I hope I just missed a config entry somewhere. Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
I finally got Summaries working. It's not perfect, but now content comes up where before it did not. Here is what I did:
I went into Metatagger Admin and created a Summary in there.
Attached is a word file with screenshots and directions.
I don't know why this worked since we already had summary in there, but it worked.
Let me know if this helps and if you figured out how to do it another way, let me know that as well.
yanSi
Yeah, I got keywords and summaries to work using CIAdmin. With the help of iwov support, I got other attributes to show up too.
ATTRIBUTES such as summaries and keywords can be added using the new CIAdmin. ATTRIBUTES extracted using CLTs such as filePath.pl have to be added using the old MTAdmin. To access the old MTAdmin, open CIAdmin in a new browser and change the path from /ciadmin to /mtadmin.
In the old MTAdmin, you'll also find a checkbox labelled "Share Tokenization" used for optimization which was mentioned in the manuals but not present in the new CIAdmin.
I guess the rule is: use the old MTAdmin.
Migrateduser
Hi yansi, thanks for the info. What is funny about the whole thing is that Keywords worked right off the bat, Summary did not. Thanks again, glad you got it working.