We're currently "in-between" versions (that is, we are using TS 6.5 in PROD, but testing a new version of 6.7.1). What this means, however, is that when I edit a form using VisualFormat in 6.7.1, it installs a new version of the VisualFormat tool. But when I go to edit an old TS 6.5 form, I now get strange VisualFormat behaviour (I presume because the new applet is installed).My question is: how can I remove any trace of Visual Format from my Windows XP client machine, so that regardless of which version of TeamSite I use next, it will re-ask me to install VisualFormat?Any help would be appreciated.
Just browsing through this post, I see I have two .ocx files under the path c:\WINDOWS\system32 directory. The files are:ewebedittoolbar5.ocxewebeditpro5.ocxI am not sure whether I should delete both or just the one specified in the support article. I am on VFE 5,2,0,8 with TS 671 SP1
ewebedit*