Hi,After migration of TS6.5 to newly installed TS6.71 box, I am encountering issues on groups. The groups are mismapped.I am not sure what went wrong?But is there any API to pull out the group info of each folder from TS6.7.1.If this task has be performed in TS6.5, I would be ready by any form of scripts, because we can read OS info for each folder.Since this is in TS6.7.1 level group, I am struck up over here.Appreicate your help on this.
I believe that iwattrib can be used to retrieve the group setting for a given branch. There is likely to be a CSSDK method for doing so as well - but I'm not sure whether you are really looking for that. Are you sure the groups are mismapped? Perhaps they simply are not mapped?
Hi Ghoti,Thanks for your timely help. I got the group info of each folder under the Workarea using iwattrib.Basically I feel after performing the migration, the groups are mismatched- meaning group A tagged to folder A in source store has been modified to group D to folder A in new TS6.7.1 migrated. with iwattrib info I can use PERL script to compare the group info between both the store.