Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with domain groups in Teamsite 6.7.2 SP2
vikaslohia
Hi,
I am using teamsite 6.7.2 SP2 on windows 2003. I have 500+ users on the system. Whenever I restart the teamsite services, I find that the teamsite has lost all the domain user group information. Teamsite then takes 2 hours to graduallt build this entire information again. This effectively means that the users dont have any permissions on the branches till all their group info has been extracted again.
I see the folloing error in trace.log -
IWADSI::GetDomain: Failed to bind to directory root.
When enable_user_group_disk_cache=true is set in my iw.cfg, My understanding is teamsite should not extract all the user group info from AD on server restarts, instead it should pick all this info from iwcache.xml.
Has any one faced this issue before? I have opened a support call as well, awaiting their reply.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajit
Hi Vikas,
We're facing this issue too... what was the response you got from the support group? Please let us know.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rajit
Adam Stoller
section of your iw.cfg?