Hi there guys and girls, I may need a little assistances working through this issue. We are developing a new site and as such we have had to change around some of our templates.
We have now migrated all of the old DCR's into the new format using the iwpt_compile command.
Now I want to be able to generate all aspx output using the iwgen command. I have tried using the following example to no avail.
iwgen -t Y:\default\main\external\www.ccc2.govt.nz\WORKAREA\Development\templatedata\standard\ContentPage\presentation\ContentPage.tpl -r Y:\default\main\external\www.ccc2.govt.nz\WORKAREA\Development\templatedata\standard\ContentPage\data\business\index -e UTF-8 Y:\default\main\external\www.ccc2.govt.nz\WORKAREA\Development\templatedata\standard\ContentPage\data\business\index.aspx
I have tried with and without the -e encoding section but to the same result. Further more the the actual code is not displaying correctly here for some reason there are spaces in it.
The page then generates correctly, however when I go to try and preview the page I get the following error.
File constructionstandardspecification.aspx of type charset=ISO-8859-1 cannot be displayed in the browser window. You can download the file to your local system, or you can perform any of the standard VisualPreview actions using the toolbar.
Any help that you can offer to help resolve this issue would be fantastic as I really dont feel like hand generating 1150 DCR's.