In a prod environment, I have publish content workflow. One user was using this wf till 9 pm to publish content and after that it gives an error "error in wf at line 76". What can this be due to ?If I want to check whether this wf is working for me or not, how to check that ? If I use this wf to publish content in prod environment and test it, wont the content be updated on the website ? If yes, then how to check the wf is working for me or not ? Pls answer ASAP.
If I want to check whether this wf is working for me or not, how to check that ? If I use this wf to publish content in prod environment and test it, wont the content be updated on the website ? If yes, then how to check the wf is working for me or not ?
You said set iw_deg to true in wft file. where do I set iw_debug to true ? I mean at what place in wft file ?thanks
So now when I run a job, that job will not be instantiated ?Only xml file will be formed ? where will this xml file be formed ? How can I access tghis file ?
When you run the job, the job will not be created. You will see the JOB xml file in the browser. You can go through that file for debugging.
Cheers,
Sumit