Hi,I am facing one problem. I am using inline command in which I pass one parameter to database and picks the value from it and populates the values in DCR . Let's say if I change the parameter the IPL file picks the appropriate values from database and populates the values in case of NEW Form Entry(i.e. new DCR). However, if I edit the existing DCR which was generated using old parameter, the IPL should picks the new values from DB and populate to DCR. But I think IPL is not getting invoked. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
How about debugging the IPL ? is it good perl ? run:iwperl -c inline_script.iplif it compiles correctly then open a debug file and start dumping debug statements. You can also just run it from the command line and see what happens
I guess u can check whether a DCR is new or an existing one which is opened in edit mode....and modify your code to work and populate when it is opened in edited mode .
var dcrpath = IWDatacapture.getDCRPath();if (dcrpath){//edit mode}else{//new dcr}
remove your inline code from DCT,call the same ipl as callserver in JS init method end. Then reset the value in js from your ipl callback result. Add the earlier post code snippet as well to make a call at edit mode only.i hope it will resolve your problem.
Could you tell me how can I assign the value to a variable in JS like say I want to assign the value returned from IPL to the variable IWDatacapture.getItem("/apar/id").getValue() or a normal variable of js