What controls the value that shows up in the "Owner" column on the OpenDeploy Admin UI? For some of our deployments it shows a user ID (e.g. "CORP\dluther"), however, for most is shows "SYSTEM". I'd like to have that column show the user ID of the user who submitted the deployment, but I can't figure out how that value is being set. I have made sure the owner of the deploy step on the workflow is set to the user and "iwodcmd start" is used to start the deployment. I'm baffled. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
If you start the deployment from OD UI directly then you will find owner as user ID(e.g. "CORP\dluther").If your deployment starts by the TeamSite workflow then you will find owner as "SYSTEM"
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure that's the answer, though, as none of these where the user ID shows up were deployed from the OD UI directly. We don't deploy anything via the OD UI - all of the submissions for deployment are done through the TeamSite UI or via .Net web apps we have written.
Please read this post and then try posting your question again.