Hi,
Some months ago, we demised a Teamsite (5.5.2) server and shut down the various services, having long since migrated the various sites that were on it onto a shiny new box running 6.5. At the time, there were no complaints. Six weeks ago the server team finally got round to uninstalling the Teamsite software. Two weeks ago, one of the users in The Business contacted our support team because they couldn't access some process monitoring application - it turns out it had been running from a workarea on that box but nobody had been aware it was there asides from the user and the developer that wrote it for him. There's no other copy of the code, he needs it to be restored, and the server team haven't got time to reinstall and reconfigure TS5 on the old box.
Fortunately, we still have the backing store directory on the server, in

\iw-store, and I know the vpath of the branch & workarea that contained the files. Which brings me to my question - is there any way (e.g. command-line utility or script) to extract the current contents of a workarea (ideally including modifications, but I'll settle for the submitted copies) directly from the backing store folder? Even some way to list all the filenames & paths in the store and their corresponding node files would do, so long as their text contents are readable. It's chiefly JSP files I'm trying to resurrect, and I've found a couple of files under

\iw-store\default that contain JSP code (though from a different site) so I'm hoping this might be possible.
Could iwmigrate help? I see it has options to specify a source branch, starting and end editions - failing anything better, could that be used to extract only the latest versions from the branch I'm interested in, giving me a smaller store to search through at least?
Or is the only practical way to temporarily mount the old store on the new server (as an additional store maybe?) while I copy off the files, and if so what does that involve? (I've seen mention in another thread of an "store_directory" setting, but I don't see that in iw.cfg on our 6.5 server)
Help!
Andrew.