Sys Admins installed the OD Receiver 6.2 on the target MachineFrom the OD Admin GUI 6.2 I want to run a something "out of the box", that will tell me if the license was installed or not. I do not remember if I updated it and I would hate for deployments to stop because of a licenseing issue.Bottom line it would be nice if I could run form the Admin GUIOpenDeploy >> Servers >> Manager Server >> "Refresh Server" then click "View Log" and or run somthing similiar to get --Permanent License --License Information Domain : xyz Hostname : abc Product : OD Server Type : OpenDeploy Single Receiver Base Server : false Platform : Windows 2003 O/S version : 5.2 DataDeploy : false IntelligientDelivery: false Archival : false Customer ID : null Expiration : NoLimitsIf not what is the next best/easiest thing I could do to get this information?My understading is that this will show up in the server log only if I restart the od60 service which to me is over kill