Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
404 error - preview
jorge1
Hi!
I'm having some issues with previewing DCR's, I always get the Error 404. I am using TS 5.0.1 sp2, Templating 5.0.1 sp2 on Solaris and the webserver is apache. The apache is running on port 81 and I've configured the httpd.conf file.
Thanks for your help!
jorge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
At this point, the most I can say is that it sounds like something is misconfigured (or wasn't restarted after the configuration was done).
You're probably going to have to do some more investigative work first - like looking at the logs for your Apache server as well as possibly the various TeamSite / iwwebd logs to see if you can figure out what URL is being passed to Apache and why that URL is wrong.
Once you have that information - post again, perhaps with a tar file attached containing your iw.cfg and httpd.conf files (they might need to be referred to) along with the information you gleaned from looking at the logs.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
jorge1
Hi!
Thanks for your help, I runed the install_iwwebd.ipl script and rebooted and the previewing started to work. I wasn't using any remaping so I presume that I had configured something wrong.
Cheers,
Jorge